The Storage Box provides a convenient way to store, transport, and access all of the components of the JessEm Model 08350 Dowelling Jig Master Kit. All of the jig’s components are stored conveniently, efficiently, and securely in a box that measures 12 11/32” L x 6 3/4” W x 4 1/4” H.
The box protects all of the jig's components. Its large carrying handle permits easy transport to wherever you're working.
Some of the Box's Features
- The Top and Bottom are captured in dados
- The Sides are rabbeted to ensure accurate registration with the Ends
- Dowels are used to strengthen the joinery at the corners
- The Box is assembled as a simple, 6-sided box, and then the top is removed using a table saw
- The Box is compartmentalized with a separate section dedicated to each component of the jig
- Glue: Titebond II or equivalent
- Finish: Amber shellac (or your choice of finish)
Download Free Plans and Pictures
The ZIP file contains Instruction file "INSTRUCTIONS.pdf", the pictures, SketchUp design file "JessEm_16.skp", and PDF design file "JessEm_16.pdf". The PDF file contains all of the drawing and dimensional information that's in the SKP file for those who don't use SketchUp. The Instruction file also contains links for the handle and latch hardware: